[hylafax-users] make modem ignore voice calls

X-Pensteel Digital Solutions Sdn Bhd-MailScanner-Information: Please contact the ISP for more information
X-Pensteel Digital Solutions Sdn Bhd-MailScanner: Found to be clean

hi,

i wish to configure hylafax in order to ignore any voice calls.
I search entire mailing list archive, It seems that there is no one
managed to get it done successfully. My scenerio is use single phone
line for hylafax and for normal voice call.

Pls help and thanks in advance

aslay

content by Pensteel Digital Solutions Email Security Server,
and is believed to be clean. Pls visit www.pds-malaysia.com
for Linux Open Source Solutions