From: David Fastman [mailto:fastmand@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, January 27, 2005 3:45 PM
To: erich.iseli@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: hylafax-users@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [hylafax-users] Send the users a confirmation or error report

The -f option to sendfax gives you total control over who receives
notification messages. -R option will notify on both successful and
unsuccessful fax transmission and requeues. For getting a copy of the
sent fax as a PDF attachment, I believe that if you change
RETURNDONEFAXAS= to RETURNDONEFAXAS=pdf in notify, that will do it for you.