Re: [hylafax-users] Send the users a confirmation or error report

The -f option to sendfax gives you total control over who receives notification messages. -R option will notify on both successful and unsuccessful fax transmission and requeues. For getting a copy of the sent fax as a PDF attachment, I believe that if you change RETURNDONEFAXAS= to RETURNDONEFAXAS=pdf in notify, that will do it for you.

erich.iseli@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

Hello all,

I've been googling around a lot but didn't find an answer to this:

How would I tell Hylafax to send an e-mail to the _sender_ (not FaxMaster)
when there is an error, and even better, when the fax is being requeued or
sent successfully? I'd also like to attach the file as a PDF, but that's not
a priority.

Is there a way to tweak bin/notify? Or can I do that by customizing
etc/FaxNotify?

Any hints welcome.

Mit freundlichen Grüssen - kind regards - Meilleures salutations -
Vriendelijke groeten

Erich Iseli

VETROTECH SAINT-GOBAIN INTERNATIONAL AG
3000 Bern 22 - Stauffacher Str. 128 Tel: +41 (0) 31 336 81 08
Fax: +41 (0) 31 336 81 98
mailto: Erich.Iseli@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx