Re: [hylafax-users] hylafax ISDN Adapter

--- ricardojsilva1@xxxxxxx wrote:

> hi
> > a new on the list, and i like to know if is
> possivel
> > to integrate hylafax=
> >  with
> > Dynalink IS64PH ISDN Adapter, and if is possible
> how
> > can i do it, if it?s=
> >  not
> > possible please tell.
> >
> > my operative system is fedora core 3 and i have
> > hylafax 4.20 instaleted a=
> > nd
> > it?s working fine with my modem, but i would like
> > change to a PCI card
> > Dynalink IS64PH ISDN Adapter.
> > Thank?s
>
> Xuxu, his your card somehow recognized by the
> kernel?
>
> Pedro
>
> yes, my card is recognized by the Kernel

For what I can see here
http://www.isdn4linux.de/faq/i4lfaq-5.html, your card
is supported. If can work with hylafax it's a
different story and I don't have a answer but,
searching the list for CAPI you can find this
http://www.hylafax.org/archive/2003-10/msg00228.html

But try searching here
http://www.hylafax.org/archive/index.html for the word
CAPI.