[hylafax-users] Problems with c2faxsend

At some point in the last few months my infrequently used fax sending setup has stopped working.

After a lot of poking about I found out that my c2faxsend progam is looking for a “fax:” line in a send queue file to get the name of the tif file to send. Unfortunately the send queue file contains this information in a “tif:” line. I assume this behaviour has changed in a recent version of Hylafax. I suspect I my have updated my Hylafax installation from a SuSE online rpm update.

I hand edited the queue file to say “fax;” and a manual run of c2faxsend worked fine.

I looked on the avm web site and I am using the latest build they of the capi4hylafax software.

Does anyone have any ideas on how I fix this or should I just mod the c2faxsend source to look for a tif: line!

Roger