[hylafax-users] fax encrypted

Hello:

I have a problem with encryption using hyla 4.2.0:

Someone needs faxes in his mailbox (for example, euskalnet) to get them by pop3. But wants the attachment encrypted by gpg.

Actually he receives this faxes in tif format. Not encrypted.

I think I should write this (absolutely not sure):

cp $FILENAME.tif ../somewhere_safe/
gpg -e -r foo@xxxxxxxxxx $FILENAME.tif
mv -f $FILENAME.tif.gpg $FILENAME.tif

in the faxrcvd file, near the following lines:
echo ""
echo "--$MIMEBOUNDARY"
if [ "$FILETYPE" = "tif" ]; then
echo "Content-Type: image/tiff; name=\"$FILENAME.tif\""
echo "Content-Description: FAX document"
echo "Content-Transfer-Encoding: $ENCODING"
echo "Content-Disposition: attachment; filename=\"$FILENAME.tif\""
echo ""
encode $FILE;

and

mv -f ../somewhere_safe/$FILENAME.tif .

before the mail is stored in ../recvq/

And the receiver,

mv fax0000234.tif fax0000234.tif.gpg

before decrypt the fax.

But I don't know neither if it is what I should do nor where to put those lines, if they are right.

Does anyone can help me?

Many thanks,

Imanol