Re: [hylafax-users] FW: Problems with faxdispatch

On 2005.01.18 06:43 Michael Alexander wrote:
Now it doesn't route anywhere... The log shows routed to:<unspecified>

I tried just the last case, and I tried it in both of them, same
result.

The message, "route to <unspecified>" in the session logs is for the subaddress, not for any routing information in your FaxDispatch. So, if ever you do get a fax with a subaddress, then it will say, "route to <12345>" where "12345" is the subaddress that the sender specified. You could use this in your FaxDispatch as $SUBADDR, but that's not really what you're after.

Lee.