Re: [hylafax-users] Send a voice mesasge before sending a fax

On Monday 10 January 2005 16:16, you wrote:
> Thank you George, I have just downloaded mget+sendfax, and I am having
> a look at it, but I have oone question, how will mgetty+send fax will
> handle the whfc faxes??

Unfortuneately, you can't do this from any fax client such as WHFC since the
client is only designed to communicate with the hylafax server using the fax
server protocol and the hylafax server as we said won't handle this kind of
sending.    There is an application in the vgetty package called "vm" that
can be used with a customized perl script to accomplish the kind of thing
you're trying to do.   However, this application would have to be used
independently of hylafax.

George