Re: [hylafax-users] How to read "From" field from received fax

Hi,

Nice try, but the $SENDER shows the receiver's phone number, not the name
visible in the "From" field in the header of the fax. Thanks anyway.

The field I am looking for is the one containing the name of the sender.
In hylafax config.ttySx file this field is called "LocalIdentifier", while
the $SENDER parameter returns the field "FAXNumber".
I looked into logs and couldn't find the name there. Does anyone has idea
how to get it? Pleeease.

Cheers,

Sylwester