[hylafax-users] hosts.hfaxd file

hello,
I´m using hylafax 4.20 on fedora core 3 and i´m using hylafax windows client WHFC, and a think there is something wrong whit file hosts.hfaxd, because my login in my client is anabela and i have off course anabela in my hosts.hfaxd whit a password, but if i delete anabela and put 'a' or 'ana' the client still accepts the login anabela.
And so my question is this a bug, because i think that he should not accept the login anabela if i put there only 'ana' or 'a'.
Could some help me whit this.
Thank

MSN Messenger: converse com os seus amigos online. http://messenger.msn.com.br