[hylafax-users] How can I set the Hylafax up on Debian ??

Hi List!

I installed a new package of a patched hylafax [configure, make install etc.]

In my setup.cache:

-BIN=’/usr/local/bin’

-LIBDATA=’/usr/local/lib/fax’

-SBIN=’/usr/local/sbin’

-SPOOL=’/var/spool/hylafax’

So for example I change something in /var/spool/hylafax/etc/config.ttyS0 or hfaxd.conf and save these.

After this what need I run that the changing be valid?? Because there isn’t any changing, as if I didn’t change anything.

I’ve tried to change in /usr/local/lib/fax/hfaxd.conf and restarted hylafax but Nothing..

Another, after I created the FaxNotify file in /var/spool/hylafax/etc/, I don’t get notification mail, after deleting of FaxNotify, I get notification.

So what would be the problem??

I need your help..

Sorry, my english is poor..

Thanks, Balázs