[hylafax-users] How to find documentation

Hello,
I'm newer on HylaFax but I'm trying to guess if could be a good solution for the company.
For this reason it would be very helpful to me to know the API documentation for
Winprinthylafax. I've been searching on the web but I can't find it.
I need to know this documentation because HylaFax server will be intergrated, if this will
be the final choice, into an special ERP.

Anyone could tell me where can I find this docs?

Thanks,