[hylafax-users] Samba & Printfax.pl

Greetings list.

I'm not sure if I missed a reply to this post earlier, but I'll try and
give some better information this time around.

I am trying to set up a samba share for submitting faxes. I added the
lines to the smb.conf file. Here is what I have.

[fax]
        comment = Fax
        postscript = yes
        print command = ( /usr/bin/printfax.pl %I %s %U %m; rm %s ) &
        printable = yes
        writable = no
        path = /var/spool/fax
        guest okay = Yes
        oplocks = No
        admin users = @users

I checked the permission on /var/spool/fax and I set them to 1777.

drwxrwxrwt    3 root     root         4096 Dec 14 11:10 fax

I went in as a regular user and touched a test file. I was able to do
this okay.

The problem I'm having is that I can not submit faxes from clients yet.
I am able to send a fax from the server itself as a test though.

When I'm on a W2k workstation, in the printers applet it says access is
denied, unable to connect. I am able to print a test page to the printer
though.

I'm unsure what to check next for troubleshooting. I have the respond
client working on the workstation, but I don't get a popup asking for
the fax number when I try and print a test page to the fax device.

Thanks.

-=/>Thom