[hylafax-users] problems with WHFC

Jobs submitted from a Windows XP workstation using WHFC are "NAK'd" just
after transmission to the HylaFAX server. A popup window informs you of that
the instant the job is sent complete to HylaFAX.

HylaFAX returns an e-mail about the job failing. It says the Kill time has
expired, it could not be completed before the appointed deadline and that
something went wrong with bin/notify script.

What can I do to get some log entries for this? I have tried two different
Apple Laserwriter drivers and that doesn't help. Both can generate a .ps
file that I can send with sendfax on the command line just fine.

System info is:
[root@Beaker root]# uname -a
Linux Beaker.eucleides.com 2.4.22-1.2199.nptl #1 Wed Aug 4 12:25:07 EDT 2004
i686 athlon i386 GNU/Linux

Faxstat reports:

[root@Beaker root]# faxstat -i
HylaFAX version 4.1.8 built Sun Dec  7 01:10:16 EST 2003 for
i686-pc-linux-gnu
faxmaster: paul

HylaFAX scheduler on Beaker.eucleides.com: Running
Modem cua0 (1.425.641.1773): Running and idle

Here's the typical e-mail post job from HylaFAX:

Your facsimile job to 12062608966 could not be completed before the
appointed deadline.