Re: [hylafax-users] cu , access , usr 5686e , suse 9.1 AMD64

Please tell us more about the:

"We did a bit of hylafax h4x0ring to do automatic inbound
fax assignment/direction by using a great little
command-line software package that writes
barcodes to pdfs and reads 'em from pdfs/tiffs/etc."

-Jeff H.