[hylafax-users] Cover Page has jumbled text in fields

Hi all,

I have just tried generating a fax cover page as described in the howto by
generating a cover page in Micro$oft Word, marking each of the fields with
"xxxx", printing it to file using an Apple LaserWriter printer driver (Apple
LaserWriter 16/600 PS) and editing the file in a text editor and replacing
the "xxxx" with just the field names i.e.: "(xxxxto)" becomes "to".

I was amazed when it (sort of) worked. All the fields were printed out and
our company logo was rendered reasonably well, but the text in all the
fields is a little jumbled, with some characters overlapping others, gaps in
words, etc. Anyone else come across this?

I am using Hylafax 4.1.1-3 on Debian Linux with a Best Data USB modem. The
Windows 2000 clients are using WHFC v1.2.3. The cover sheet is currently
stored as an encapsulated postscript file on my win2k test box. I'm
relatively new to linux and having a wonderful time setting up a linux box
as a www/mail/samba pdc server. Fax server is the last thing to sort out....

Thanks,

Ryan