Re: [hylafax-users] how to make tiff file compatible with faxinfo ?

Aidan Van Dyk wrote:

* Paul Ryan <pryan@xxxxxxxxxxx> [041118 14:16]:

Ahha, I understand the question now...unfortunately, I don't know how to answer that question. Perhaps someone else on the list can help......?
good luck
paul

I'm afraid I don't understand the question...

He wants a new tiff file, exactly the same as the first, but not a
copy?

I want only a *new* tif file, *not* same ad the other file tif...only new tif file containing of the information from me inserted.

Sorry for my bad explanation of the case

Bye
   MaX