Re: [hylafax-users] how to make tiff file compatible with faxinfo ?

* Paul Ryan <pryan@xxxxxxxxxxx> [041118 14:16]:
> Ahha, I understand the question now...unfortunately, I don't know how to answer that question.  Perhaps someone else on the list can help......?
> good luck
> paul

I'm afraid I don't understand the question...

He wants a new tiff file, exactly the same as the first, but not a
copy?  faxinfo takes a tiff file, and just prints out the decoded image
from the tiff tags.

What is the problem with the original tiff file?  Why can't it be
used(copied)?

--
Aidan Van Dyk                                             aidan@xxxxxxxx
Senior Software Developer                          +1 215 438-4638 x8103