[hylafax-users] problems to format text correctly

Hi,
I am running hylafax 4.2 on two different servers.
On one server textfiles are formatted correct.
On the other server each text-line is wraped exactly on an equal position, most time in the middle of a word.

But the typerules are total equal on both servers.

Is there any other file where I must configure this?
Or what can I do to prevent this problem?

best regards
Christian