[hylafax-users] [Fwd: WG: Ecartis: Post sent to moderator.]

On 2004.11.06 01:39 Robert & Sabine von Knobloch wrote:
Dear Hylafaxers,

I notice that the Hylafax usage report always shows 0 entries, even
though
many faxes were received, in fact I went back through all the reports
and
see 0 faxes sent & 0 Faxes received, even though I know faxes were
both sent
& received. Is there something to configure here?
I am using Hylafax-4.2.0-1rhp on Fedora Core 2.

Is logrotate rotating your xferfaxlog in such a manner that faxcron always catches it just after the rotation?

Lee.

Good question Lee. I am not a cron expert, but see that logrotate and
hylafax scripts are in cron.daily. What defines the order in which they
are called (I can find no crontab controlling this).

Robert