[hylafax-users] Attached PDF can't be read

Hi all,
I have been configuring HylaFAX to send the received
faxes notification with PDF attachment but with
limited success. I have configured HylaFAX as written
in the How-To: 4.2 Attached TIFF/PostScript/PDF Mail
Delivery. However, the attached PDF file sent with
every emails can't be read. All the converted PDFs are
valid before encoded into the emails.
I have tried with mimencode by installing metamail but
the result is the same.
I have also tried to attached tiff instead of pdf and
it can't be read as well.
What went wrong when my faxrcvd encoding the
attachment? I have not modified the default script
yet.

My system configuration is as followed
- Red Hat Linux release 9 (Shrike)
- HylaFAX version 4.2.0
- sharutils-4.2.1-14
- libtiff-3.5.7-11
- ghostscript-7.05-32
- zlib-1.1.4-8
- postfix-1.1.11-11

Helps are welcome and appreciated. Thank you.