[hylafax-users] Setting delay between jobs? Revisited.

Hi all,

I've been reading the thread "Re: [hylafax-users] setting delay between jobs?" that was running in 2001.  But can't find an answer to my problem.

The problem is Hylafax is sending a number of jobs, and processing them very efficiently one after another.  But, I want it to wait 30 seconds between faxsends, so that incoming faxes have a chance of getting received during all this activity.

I can't find a config item for that.

Thanks for any help.