[hylafax-users] Merging FaxCover with main fax.

Hi.

Ok we tried Lee Howard's suggestion and installed the Pyla client, but it
just didn't work out for us. To install that client, along with the
interpreter, and the extra work needed to set up the language etc. would
prove prohibitively expensive in terms of labour for all the PCs it will be
needed to work with. Plus it didn't have the simplicity we require. Whilst
it is an excellent client, our team have decided that WHFC is better for us,
so long as this FaxCover issue can be resolved.

The WHFC client does not have the ability to send a FaxCover as a document.
Even if it did I still don't see the assurance that we need regarding the
FaxCover variables being filled in when the server receives it as a
document. I guess it must do, or you probably wouldn't have suggested it,
but guessing isn't enough to send me off looking for source codes, and
hacking, recompiling WHFC etc.

It would be better for me to know how to hook into the scripts just before
the faxcover was deleted, and then I could convert, or copy & convert, that
to a PDF at that point. Unless you have a better idea of course.

Olly