Re: [hylafax-users] root Mail

Am 2004.11.02 11:32 schrieb(en) Dominik Bethke:

Can anyone of you tell me, where I change the default Mail for hylafax.
Because I want to get the Mails of the Hylafaxsystem to my E-Mail Account

Hello Dominik,

that may depend on your mail system. Try /etc/aliases .

I think hylafax sends all mail to "faxmaster". (depends on your hylafax configuration) Probably faxmaster is an alias for root. You can change this. Or you can make root an alias for a real user.
(It is generally a good idea to send all mail for root to a user account where you regularly see and read the mail.)

Bodo

Can I just add my E-Mail Adress to the aliases (user@xxxxxxxxxx) or do I have to add a new aliases. And if yes, how ?

Thanks again