Re: [hylafax-users] ISO-8859-2 encoding for textfmt (sendfax)

Le jeudi 28 octobre 2004 à 09:28 -0700, Lee Howard a écrit :
> According to the bug report, the patch on Bug 203 affects textfmt,
> HylaFAX's ASCII-to-PostScript converter.  Because faxcover produces
> PostScript output natively, and because you are saying that faxcover
> output is fine, I suspect that your problem has not to do with textfmt,
> but rather with ps2fax (Ghostscript).  So the patch probably wouldn't
> do you any good, but I really don't know.

Thanks a lot for your kind answer.
I invoked ps2fax on my valid faxcover ouput, the resulting TIFF file is
actually clean (accents-wise)...
Is there another process that I should check?
Thanks again for your help...

--
Alexandre Aractingi <aaractingi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>