[hylafax-users] ISO-8859-2 encoding for textfmt (sendfax)

Hi all,
I have read about bug #203 and saw an interesting patch. It is supposed
to be against version 4.1.3, so as I'm running 4.2 I thought it would be
included. But I can't seem to be able to send a fax with accentuated
(French) characters:
- faxcover [with accentuated option variables] produces a readable
postscript (characters ok)
- when I pipe it to sendfax, the received fax comes with weird
characters instead

Is there a way to let sendfax know that I'd like to keep my French-
specific chars in good shape?
Thanks!

--
Alexandre Aractingi <aaractingi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>