Re: [hylafax-users] Modem usb

hylafax-users-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote on 10/28/2004 06:52:12 AM:

> buongiorno,
>
> which are the compatible modems usb with hylafax?

Until I upgraded to the 2.6 kernel, I had great luck with the Multitech USB
modems using Hylafax 4.2 and running the modems in Class 1.0.  I'm having
kernel/module issues under 2.6 kernel (not related to hylafax).

You'll need to tell linux to load the module on boot automatically and not
wait for something to want it.