[hylafax-users] Change the naming for received faxes

Hi,

Can someone possibly help me?  I would like to have the file names of the fax received identify the port on which the fax was received by replacing "fax" with the last 3 characters of the Device ID.  For example:  for the modem ttya01, I would like the filename for the fax received to be something like a01-0001.tif instead of fax00001.tif

I have searched the mailing list archives, support documentation and man pages but can't find an answer.

Any help is appreciated.  Thanks!

John