[hylafax-users] Sent faxes are too small (possibly page size problem)

Hi,
I've almost successfully setup hylafax server, but there's still one small
problem.
When I send fax (from Windows with: http://winprinthylafax.sourceforge.net/)
the page on remote fax comes about 25% smaller the orginal.

Example: I sent full A4 page (without margins!) from Word from windows
computer, and remote fax print's this page on A4, and my text takes from
top (first line is under usual fax header), and ends 45mm above page bottom.
Also there's 15mm left and right margin (15mm on left and 15mm on right).
If there were some margins set in Word, the margins on remote fax would be much bigger!

I think there's a problem with paper size, maybe this is some 'letter' or
'legal' format? If so, how can I change it?

Setup:
Windows Hylafax printer is setup to A4
"PageSize A4" in /var/spool/hylafax/etc/config.
Testing (remote) fax is HP OfficeJet (All in one: printer/scanner/fax).

What else can I do to see my faxes in normal size?

--
Daniel Fenert