[hylafax-users] Vertical Lines

All,

This box has SuSE 9.0 and I am running HylaFax 4.1.7 and it has the patched Libtiff 3.6.1.  Very sporadically it will receive a fax that has vertical lines across about every 1 inch.  The box is setup to automatically print but if the with the vertical lines it will not print through cups, therefore the fax goes into never land until the customer calls to find out where their order is.

I did not know if this is related to the libtiff bug or not?

Thanks

Brent