Re: [hylafax-users] Batching Support: Bug 118

On 2004.08.20 17:00 Umer Farooq wrote:
Hi Lee,

If were to sponsor the development.. to speed this along.. how much are we looking at.. ball park figure.. as I need to run it by other people..

I normally look for about $60-90 per hour for contract work. I usually estimate how much time it will take me and then quote a fixed amount. I'm not well-acquainted with faxq coding, so it may take me longer than others.

Although I am a HylaFAX developer, I'm not a programmer by trade, however.

I am an independent contractor, though, so I'm always eager to take on work. Yet, I would be quite fond to see this work completed (at least the fax part) by anyone.

Thanks.

Lee.