Re: [hylafax-users] SOLUTION: Need to overlay data onto form prior to faxing

On Thu, 19 Aug 2004 15:43:08 -0400, Jim Moseby <JMoseby@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

>1.  Create a form in Excel, print to file using PS printer driver
>2.  use ImageMagick's 'convert' untility to convert it to EPS:  "convert
>form.ps form.eps"
Win ps drivers usually have an option which allows you to produce eps
directly (there's a choice: optimize postscript for speed, compatibility, do
eps, ..).

>The main limitation I see is its inability to handle multi-page forms.

You don't need to divide, overlay, recombine.
Just process the input file, add the logo stuff at every page break and
overlay the entire doc in 1 run.

--
giulioo@xxxxxxxxx