[hylafax-users] I would like to ask about DID modem and hylafax,thx

Dear all,

  I am a fresh begineer that i have installed hylafax to my redhat linux server,
and I would like to ask if there any manual or might you teach me how to config the hyalafax with my DID modem?
The modem model is: Multi Tech MT5634ZBA-DID
When i use com port hyper terminal to enter AT command:
AT*DS1*DD0*dn4*dt15
ATS0=1

it will give me the string "DID:2409",
when i dial XXXX2409 in telephone line!