[hylafax-users] Unable to view tiff files in whfc/windows

I've used HylaFAX before and it's a great tool.  I've used WHFC, and it works
as a Windows client, except ...

I've got several Windows 98 systems, installed WHFC, and the client shows
several received faxes.  When I click on one of them, the Kodak image program
opens, but doesn't display the fax.  They're all tiff files.

The kicker is, my (hopefully) temporary workaround, opening the recvq
directory using Samba.  When the user clicks on the tiff file, the same Kodak
imaging program opens up and displays the fax!!!!

I've changed permissions on the files to 660 (-rw-rw---), but that hasn't
helped.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Mark