[hylafax-users] Reduce of send errors

Hi,

I have redhat 8.0 server and hylafax-4.1.8
with digiboard 16 serial ports and Cendyne modems Running in class 2

I have not so much experience with modems but I think there are too much errors on sending faxes. Around 12 to 16 %

Is there any way to reduce this number of errors?
How can I find the reason?
Are Modems better working in another class ?
Which errors are avoidably and which not?

Here is a list of errors occured:

Ring detect without successful handshake; too many attempts to dial
Busy signal detected; too many attempts to dial
No response to EOP repeated 3 times; too many attempts to dial
COMREC invalid command received/no DIS or DTC; too many attempts to dial
No answer (T.30 T1 timeout); too many attempts to dial
DCS sent 3 times without response; too many attempts to dial
Communication failure during Phase B/C; too many attempts to dial
Failure to train at 2400 bps or +FMINSP value; too many attempts to dial
Unspecified Transmit Phase D error, including +FPHCTO timeout between data and +FET command; too man
Unable to transmit page (giving up after 3 attempts); too many attempts to dial
Send program terminated abnormally with exit status 0xb
Normal and proper end of connection; too many attempts to dial
Procedure interrupt (operator intervention)
No carrier detected; too many attempts to dial
Unspecified Transmit Phase B error; too many attempts to dial
Communication failure during Phase B/C (modem protocol botch); too many attempts to dial
DTE to DCE data underflow; too many attempts to dial

Thanks for all hints
Christian