Re: [hylafax-users] What is DID exactly?

Steve,

Google for "analog DID trunk". I get about 940 hits on that. Many of them describe BrookTrout functionality, but the MultiTech hardware uses the same thing.

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&ie=UTF-8&q=%2B%22analog+did+trunk%22&btnG=Google+Search

Lee.