Re: [hylafax-users] Somewhat OT: Need to overlay data onto form prior to faxing

> This is a great page full of useful utilities, but nothing really does
> what I'm looking for. There is psmerge, which I was excited to see,
> but after reading about it, doesn't overlay two pages together.

Argh, I've done this.  If what you want is a complete "merging" of all
imaging within one ps file to be ORed (all of the "black bits" added with
all of the "white bits" being transparent), I've done this with a small
postscript file which "includes" the files being merged.  Each file can be
its own universe and do whatever it wants, though each has to be a single page.

I suspect what you want, however, is merging one ps page onto each page of
another file, no?

=R=