[hylafax-users] Hylafax DB integration (postgresql) and/or API

Hey,

Does Hylafax have a C/C++ API?

Does anyone know of any ongoing projects for hylafax with a database
integration?
(For example having outgoing/incomming faxes logged in a database.)

If not, any suggestions on integrating it?
My plan is to connect it to PostgreSQL database so that outgoing faxes
are logged there with their current job status, and incoming faxes are
stored in the DB as well.
I can think of a couple of ways by hacking sendfax, faxstat and
faxgetty but I'm looking for a tighter, more robust integration.

I'm pretty sure someone must have thought of this already but I
couldn't find any relevant projects on sourceforge.

cheers all! and thanks

dok