[hylafax-users] distinctive ring?

I'm new to Hylafax and the list and have spent the past few days reading the
archives and setup instructions and am still having some trouble getting my
modem and hylafax to answer *only* the distinctive ring which I have setup
on my phone line.  I'm assuming all I have to do is to enable the modem to
use distinctive ring (AT -SDR=7) and hylafax to listen for it (in
~/etc/config.ttyS1 I use ... RingFax: RING2 ...).  But it still doesn't work
and hylafax picks up all incoming calls.  I really just want it to pick up
the two short rings which is what the phone company sends.

Where is the incoming request logged to so I can see what the ring pattern
looks like?  I looked in ~/log and don't see any distinctive ring info
anywhere.

Kirk