Re: [hylafax-users] How to get faxes as PS or PDF

Hallo michael,

this is the content of my hylafax/etc/FaxDispatch:

--------------------------------------------------------- # # see 2man faxrcvd" #

#
#  weber on localhost recieves all fax per email
#

SENDTO=weber

FILETYPE=pdf

Michael Hoeller wrote:
John R. Anderson wrote:

Hello,

recieved faxes are mailed to my account as tiff. I would like to
recieve them either as ps or pdf. Where can I set this up. Currently
the FILETYPE in faxrcvd is set to ps but this can not be the point
since still get faxes as tiff.

Thanks for any hint
Michael

Have you created a FaxDispatch file in ./hylafax/etc and prescribed a
FILETYPE= there yet?

No how shoud this File look like? Who is going to source it?
Michael

-- ------------------------------------------------------------------------- Volker Weber Dietrichsweg 38a 26127 Oldenburg Germany MAILTO:hylafax@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx