[hylafax-users] Black faxes

Sending is not a problem, however, receiving is a bad thing… I receive black faxes no matter the file type I prescribe.

I have implemented a FaxDispatch file in ./hylafax/etc and set the FILETYPE and MIMENCODE parameters using tif and uuencode respectively… started out using a USR external modem, thought that might be the problem, switched to an internal modem I had laying around, and after configuring and verifying the internal modem was functional, exactly the same problem, I can send great faxes all day, but receiving them in tif or any other format is a bad thing.

I am running the latest hylafax version on a Linux Slackware 10.0 box.

Any and all help would be GREATLY appreciated!

Thanks

John Anderson

janderson@xxxxxxxxxxxx