[hylafax-users] gs_init.ps

Hi,

With the TIF issue corrected, I found out that the whole
faxrcvd script kept on dumping on a "Can't find initialization
file gs_init.ps." error.

Reading through the mailing list archives, there were frequent
mentions of "tweaking" the file/directory permissions.
I have gs_init.ps in /usr/local/share/ghostscript/8.14/lib.

I tried doing the commands in faxrcvd manually(mostly the
TIFF2PS and PS2PDF ones, and they worked.  So I'm now
guessing the sendmail part is what is screwing it up.

Can someone tell me what permissions should this directory be?
Or specifically, which command is the culprit that's trying to
find the initialization file, gs_init.ps?

Thanks

Ed