Re: [hylafax-users] hylafax and relayfax, a problem whit first page

On 2004.08.05 09:54 cannone wrote:
> :0 ic:faxtmp.lock
> | rm -f $METAMAIL_TMPDIR/mm.*
>
> such that it will remove the appropriate file.  The MIME part for
> this section used to be unnamed and thus got saved to disk
as "mm.<$RANDOM>".

> Lee.

hello.

in the "faxtmp" folder there are two files:

1)"1-Mqr6THz" (ASCII/text):

PRINTEDFAX: TRUE
CLIENTVERSION: 5.0.4
FAXNUMBER: 098423274, "", ""
FROMLINE: contabilita@xxxxxxxxxx
BILLINGCODE: <Default>
FAXPASSWORD: contabilita
FROMNAME: contabilita
PRIORITY: 50
CONFIRMSEND: TRUE
ATTACHFAXFILE: TRUE
NOCOVERPAGE: TRUE

2)"RFX000~2.TIF" (TIFF image data, little-endian)

that contain the image

so i ask you, if i change
  rm -f $METAMAIL_TMPDIR/mm.*

with

rm -f $METAMAIL_TMPDIR/1*

i don't resolve the problem.

I'm guessing that $METAMAIL_TMPDIR is not working. Check your metamail documentation.

while if i add in the lines with "...$METAMAIL/faxtmp/*(.TIF)"

i can send only the others pages; but the notify that i receive with
e-mail i
can't see a copy of the fax.

I'm not sure what e-mail you're talking about that would contain the copy of the fax unless you're using FaxNotify in 4.2.0.

Lee.