[hylafax-users] [OT] Faxrcvd templates

I know this subject died a while ago, but thought I'd mention it anyhow.

 Instead of the options being directly in the faxrcvd script, they could
be linked into faxrcvd using the (. /path/to/file) type setup, allowing
the old template to be swapped without altering faxrcvd. If people upload
new templates to the wiki, that would make the notifications extremely
configurable with minimum hassle.

 Just a thought.

Matt