[hylafax-users] [Hylafax 4.2.0rc2] ./configure problem

Sorry
I'm a newbie in Linux.
I'm running Fedora Core 1 and Hylafax 4.1.8 smooth since almost 6 months.
Due I have with me a second-hand MULTITECH ISI5634/PCI 4 V.92 (upgraded to
the latest firmware 4.28d) I was thinking to give it a try.
So I downloaded 'hylafax-4.2.0rc2' into /tmp/ and untar it.
The problem is that when I start to compile it I've got this error message
(copy from 'config.log'):

++ make -f confMakefile t
/usr/bin/gcc  -I/usr/local/include t.c -L/usr/local/lib -ltiff  -lcrypt
-lutil -lm
t.c:2:20: tiffio.h: No such file or directory
t.c: In function `main':
t.c:5: error: `TIFFLIB_VERSION' undeclared (first use in this function)
t.c:5: error: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
t.c:5: error: for each function it appears in.)
make: *** [t] Error 1

I repeat that I'm a newbie of linux and hylafax 4.1.8 I've installed via
rpm.
I've checked /usr/local/include and /usr/local/lib, both are empty.

I download TIFF-v3.4 as per instructions from www.hylafax.com.
I give './configure' and it is going okay
But when I give 'make' I received this error :

Makefile:4: *** missing separator. Stop.

end it end like this...
Well, anyone can suggest me ?

Thank you!

 Sponsor:
 Perdi 5 Kg in 30 giorni con American Diet System!
La nuova soluzione per dimagrire in modo naturale!

 Clicca qui: http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid=2627&d=20040803