Re: [hylafax-users] capi4hylafax concurrent receives

Holger,

I tried duplicating the section. What I get from c2faxrecv when a second
call comes in is:

-------
SESSION BEGIN 00000045 +61.2.999999
Incoming speech call on controller 1 to 999999.
Connection is droped with reason 0x0 (No additional information).
SESSION END
-------

With a service not available reply to the calling phone.

One thing i should mention is that I would like concurrent receives on the
same MSN.

ie fax receives simultaneously to +61.2.999999.

Any ideas?

Thanks