Re: [hylafax-users] problem with configure

Hi,

thanks for the answer, the problem was either the lack of libtiff3-devel
or the fact that the install folder was not in /usr/src/

I installed eveything but I still have to figure out how to parameter
everything properly.

I want to set up a server running samba/cups/hylafax so faxes can be
sent and received on 5 PCs running linux and windows system.

What will be the advantage of having 4.2.0rc2 instead of  4.1.8?

 Philippe