Re: [hylafax-users] Hylafax 4.18: ps2fax makes "exit status 0xb"

> > "FATAL ERROR: /var/spool/fax/bin/etc/setup.cache is missing!
>
> Well - this is defienatly not HylaFAX as distributed by HylaFAX.org!  I
> think you'll have to ask SuSE what is wrong with this, or somehow figure
> out whay they are doing differently.

Hello,

I know it:
> In a normally configured HylaFAX, there should be:
> /var/spool/hylafax/bin/ps2fax
> /var/spool/hylafax/etc/setup.cache
In SuSE the files are in the "same" paths. Only the directory hylafax is
called fax.

On that conditions

> You should be able to go to /var/spool/hylafax and run the command
>
> 	/bin/sh -c "bin/ps2fax -o 'docq/doc22.ps;30' -r 98 -w 1728 -l 280 -m 30 -1
> docq/doc22.ps.22"
>
> This is the exact command the normal HylaFAX would run.

the script ps2fax works correctly if I change in it the line 59 from
. /etc/setup.cache
. etc/setup.cache
Otherwise following message will appear:
"bin/ps2fax: line 59: /etc/setup.cache: Datei oder Verzeichnis nicht gefunden"

But how I can tell Hylafax to use the syntax which understand my shell? In
former times with SuSE 8.1 und Hylafax 4.1.5 it works without errors.

Andreas