Re: [hylafax-users] MT-5634ZPX-PCI-U 1.32i firmware

> From: Mehmet Cer [mailto:mcer@xxxxxxxxxx]
>
> With 1.32f, I used to get "LSR safety check engaged!" messages in the
> messages file just like you mentioned. Afer these messages modem would
> stop responding and the only way to make it work again was to
> reboot the
> machine.

Yes, after the "LSR safety check engaged!" the only way to fix it was to
reboot the machine.

> With 1.32i, I do not get "LSR safety check engaged!" messages
> any more.

This is one of the things Multi-Tech fixed in 1.32i

> However, after receiving 150-200 faxes, modem stops responding and
> hylafax tries to initialize it several times.

I'm mainly sending so I don't have have any experience receiving that
many faxes.  I'll see if I can do some experiments with receiving a lot
of faxes.

> I have not tried 1.32i with anything other than "class 1"

Give Class 1.0 a try.  This will also give you V.34/Super G3 connection
speeds.

Kris