[hylafax-users] MT-5634ZPX-PCI-U 1.32i firmware

Has anybody tested multitech’s new firmware 1.32i for MT-5634ZPX-PCI-U ?

I tried it in one of our production sites (5 modems in one machine) for one day and it caused problems. Machine had frozen several times and we had to reboot the machine (fedora core 1, hylafax 4.2.0 rc2) every time.  In fact, I faced the same problem with the previous firmware version 1.32f as well. That’s why I had to downgrade  the default firmware (1.32f)  to 1.25p. 1.25p works wihout any problem.

I was hooping 1.32i would be better but it seems, what ever the problem is in 1.32f happens to exist in 1.32i as well.

I was wondering if anybody has been able to deploy it without any problem.

Best regards,